Search Engine Optimization SEO
Search Engine Marketing SEM
Social Media Marketing
MEMEBER/OWNER at 4K FIELD OF DREAMS, LLC
VINCENT WAS ALWAYS AWARE THE NEXT THING COMING DOWN THE PIKE THROUGH THE INTERNET. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF ALL FACETS OF PROMOTING VIA THE WEB.
Digital Media Manager
Vincent's expertise in Search Engine Optimization & Marketing has helped mutual clients increase their Internet visibility.
Founder at A Perfect Pour
Vincent provides an excellent service for those companies looking to increase there profitability through their website. I would highly recommend his service.
Owner at A Perfect Pour
Vincent provides a service is for anyone interested in expanding there website and reaching target customers. Vincent's experience in directing potential customers to your website is well above average and he goes above and beyond any expectations you might have. If you are currenting managing your own website STOP, and give he 3 months to work is magic. The increased hits and business through your website I believe will out way the cost of his service.
Wow! The way Vincent massages search engines is like magic. He has a special touch. Highly recommended.
Partner Casa Bella Galleria
Vincent knows the Internet marketing like no one else with worked with. He can audit what you have been doing and help tailor your future internet marketing to get better results.
National Male Medical Clinics
Vincent is a premier provider of internet marketing services to automotive dealers. He understands all facets of the internet marketing puzzle and has impressed me with his strategies and hard work. Vincent was Internet Director at major franchise stores and automotive dealer groups while I was at AutoTrader.com. His reports consistently ranked among the highest in our local markets. I highly recommend his services.
Owner, Deckard & Associates, Providing ATM's, Gift, Loyalty, and Credit Card Processing Solutions
I've seen the results Vincent can generate with a website. If you want to results from your site...you need to talk to Vincent!
National Multi Location Digital Marketing
There Are 50 Major Metro Areas of Over 1 Million People
Get The Best Quality Leads & Follow Up Until "They Buy Or Die"
Automotive Internet Director
The Internet Director is the the “Guardian” of your advertising budget and online image. The Internet director should be trying to get the best leads at the lowest price, while tracking every incoming up, call and lead throughout the sales process. You should get reports of cost per lead, cost per appointment, cost per sale and total profit so that you can adjust your advertising budget. The Automotive Internet Director should also be looking after the online image: Website, blog, social media, reviews, directory listings, videos etc. If you want your website to move up in the search results you need to water it daily or weekly with new pages, articles, posts, reviews, testimonials, coupons, videos etc.
Business Development Center or BDC Manager
The BDC is the “Guardian” of your leads, they are responsible to nurture and care for every one of your $35 - $100 leads, until they come in to the store. This is done by getting there first, “He or she that gets there first wins” and find out where the customer is at in the purchase process. It also means that we must follow up with every customer that cames in but did not buy and any than did not show up for their appointment. Second we must “follow up until they buy or die” whether it is one week or one year. The BDC must work with each different manager and sales person to find their strengths and weakness. Helping them to understand how and why follow up is so important. Often 40%-50% of our car sales come from existing customers and referrals; how much attention are we giving to the existing customers?
Sales Lead Distribution
There are several different models, but I have found this model has the highest profit per sale, each manager should have has his or her own team, they hire and train their sales people, and they are paid on their team’s performance. Could the top sales person who is now a manager sell a 100 cars a month with the help of 6 or 10 sales people that he/she has trained and developed? The answer is YES! The incoming leads rotate to each Internet sales person and a copy is sent to their manager. The manage is personally involved in helping his/her team to follow up and to taking turns on every up, phone call and Internet lead. Then the BDC follows up on behalf of the GM. The BDC is the “back up” to the whole store, making sure nothing falls between the cracks. If there is a problem the BDC can go right to the manager or salesperson and fix it.
Automotive Sales Managers
A great sales manager is also a great coach, they need to find the talents and abilities of each person and let them do what they are good at and are passionate about. Every person on a football team is there because they are the best person available for that position. Everyone cannot be a running back or quarterback, just like everyone does not have the product knowledge to answer emails or phone calls. We have to treat experienced high or low volume salespeople differently than green peas that are just starting. The goal should be to find and/or train “20 car” sales people and then provide an environment where they and their “20 car” friends want to work.
Ad Agencies & Large Web Companies are not your friend: They are not going to rock the boat and take a chance on offending any of their other clients in your area. If no one is checking their work they do the minimum to keep you from leaving. If one web company has 20 Toyota dealers in the same market they are going to be very careful not to offend any of the other Toyota dealers. Ad Agencies will charge $150 to $200 per hour for every hour of work even though they only have one guy who knows what he is doing all the rest make $20 to $50 per hour.
1. Follow Up: Once an owner asked me "Why do you follow up after 2 weeks?" I pulled the last 100 sales and showed him 33% bought within 30 days, 33% bought within 90 days and 33% bought within a year of the email or phone contact.
2. A new sales person: 1. Learn how to get cars out. 2. Learn how to get a lot of cars out each month. 3. Learn how to make a living selling cars, ie hold gross. 4. The longer you stay in one place the more money with less work you will make from referrals and repeat customers. 5. You need a way for people to remember you, my way was M&M's toys and candy.
3. The Internet sales guys were the losers at the dealership for many years, the Internet Department was in the far back of the dealership or upstairs because they only lost money. You do not have to lose money in the Internet department, I made so much as a sales person they took me off the list, my sales team made so much they cut my pay to match the lazy sales managers.
4. How times have changed: At some dealerships theses Internet principles of 1. Tracking every Ad Source 2. Immediately response 3. Manager involvement on every Up, Call and Lead and 4. Following up "Forever" are now the fundamental principles being used in every aspect of the Sales, Service, Parts, Body Shop and Rental Car departments because they increase sales, repeat business and referrals.
5. Holz Motors Hales Corners WI population 6,000 is WI's largest Chevy dealer 1000+ per month: The owner once told me "Other dealers often ask me how can you sell so many cars out of a town so small? How do you do it?" He said "Simple I want the best sales people I can get & I will do what ever to keep them" You cannot even interview for a sales position with Holz unless you can prove with pay checks and vouchers that you can consistently sell 20 cars a month. Some sales people have been there 10, 20 and 30 years. Warning it is very very cold in Hales Corners WI and the new sales guy moves all the cars after it snows.
6. Be Aggressive On-Line: Many advertising, social media and web companies work with every dealership in your metro area so they cannot help you without offending one of their other clients. Find a web SEO, graphics, social media, review guy who will only work for you and let him target every possible keyword, make, competitor etc. You want to show up in as many web and social media search results as possible. The very best leads are exclusive leads that you generate!
7. What Kind Of Customer Do We Have? This is a common problem on the phone, in person and through an Internet lead NOT every one is a price shopper! Some are simply calling for availability, pricing, options, location, hours etc. Before you give a price, try to find out what the customers is trying to accomplish. At the dealership the sales person often does not know after several hours why the customer is at the dealership. Some customers have ruined their credit and will take almost any car and payment if you get them approved. Other customers want the payment to be slightly higher, the same or lower than their existing payment. The "True Price Shopper" just wants the numbers, the sales person and the manager need to know if this customer came in as a shopper and be quick to lay out all the correct prices, interest and options and let the customer choose. Do not try to turn a $30k truck in to a $1200 a month payment with out clearly explaining why there is $30k of other stuff because most shoppers know basic math and will either leave or leave mad.
8. Isn't This The Truth: Owners that want to stay in business need to "Increase Income" & "Decrease Expenses" Many employees and even manager do not understand this concept.
9. A Great Coach/Manager: Are you putting the best person for the job in the correct position EVEN if your friend, buddy, potential girlfriend or boyfriend etc wants the job?
10. Accountability: Please every employee, every sales person and every manager must be held accountable. Funny thing about correct numbers, they do not lie, they do not misunderstand and they are not emotionally involved. Compare how each is doing in their position and against others in the same position, so that you can go right to the problem & fix it!